Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weighty Problems

In May, 2008 I weighed 152 lbs.

I started tracking my weight and watching my calorie intake.

Me standing on the scales showing a 145 lb read out In September, 2008 I weighed 145 lbs.

This morning, I weighed in at 169 lbs.

I'd like to be able to wear the clothes I bought for myself in 2008. Time to watch my calorie intake again.

3 comments:

  1. 1450 lbs! Wow! I didn't know the scale went that high! ;)

    Looks like Livestrong's Daily Plate needs some attention, on both our part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 1970 I weighed 145 lbs.

    This morning the impossible dream is 169 lbs.

    What happened to the sylph like creature I once was?

    If I loose weight I shall have no clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to recall you've had trouble reading my scale in the past, Lori. ;)

    ReplyDelete