Monday, September 26, 2011

Weighty Issues - Inertia

  • Weight before leaving for Las Vegas and a suspension of calorie-counting: 157.5 lbs.
  • Weight one week after returning from Las Vegas, still eating whatever I want: 159.5 lbs.
  • Weight this morning, eight days after resuming counting calories: 158.5 lbs.

I'm starting to wonder if the amount I eat has any effect on my weight whatsoever...

(To my impatient subscribers - all two of you - life update coming soon, I promise!)

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, so two weeks no calorie counting = +2,

    one week calorie counting = -1.

    That is actually pretty good. This summer, I had ten weeks eating whatever (still within moderation, but no counting) and gained ten. I just hope ten weeks of paying attention can take them off like you.

    Do yourself a favor Liz and take it from we who know. It matters, oh yes.

    And BTW, yes my friend and I are both very anxious to read more!! :)

    Halle
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn calories! Did you know they even put them in fruit?!

    I never count the calories, just try to moderate intake and stop all snacks. Not easy with my last two weeks of socialising...

    What is absolutely true is that it is many times easier to gain weight than to loose it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *tapping fingers*

    There are now THREE followers waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say "make it four" but you're just fishing, aincha.

    The only reason you don't have hundreds of followers is you only post occasionally. Use facebook as your benchmark, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete