Two chicks in a nest. Nothing cuter than that, right? (Click for the large version to see them up close)
I think I'm going to name them ... uh, 'Barbie' and 'Tammy'.
In other news - well, there is no other news. Stay tuned!
New blog, new beginnings. Rediscovering myself in the desert. Here you can read about my life as I negotiate work, health, relationship and feline issues.
Two chicks in a nest. Nothing cuter than that, right? (Click for the large version to see them up close)
I think I'm going to name them ... uh, 'Barbie' and 'Tammy'.
In other news - well, there is no other news. Stay tuned!

MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools
Mama appears to be keeping an eye on you, or perhaps that thing in your hand!
ReplyDeleteBrings back memories of the pair I raised then released; wish I'd had a digital camera then!
alan