Wow, I hadn't realized how long it was since I last wrote anything. It's been a quiet week.
My guitar has new strings - no more excuses, right? I still need a lot of practice. And probably "GarageBand for Dummies". It keeps surprising me by behaving oddly.

I also need to film some more people eating cake, and make a compilation video. Next week, I should have the opportunity to install the hidden cameras and offer cake to at least three or four unsuspecting victims. Oh, darn. Most of them will read this and be forewarned, and at least one who won't read this doesn't like chocolate in any form. I'll film them anyway. But not like this - I promise!
I just won a work raffle for two vouchers valid for a total of four tickets and guides to the season of performances of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra. That'll be good for my culture quota (and that of selected friends, of course).
I was going to play volleyball last Tuesday evening, as a sub for my officemate Alix on her team (she's out of town). However, the other woman on the team also couldn't make it and so the game was cancelled. The team is co-ed, and the rules say they have to field a minimum of two women for the game to count. I suspect I may be asked to sub again in the not-too-distant future.
Next weekend, I'm going to see if my friend Leah needs any help moving her stuff to her new place. And after that, I'll be doing not very much of anything for a week or so.
Well, except filming more cake-eating, of course!








Cake? Did someone say cake? Where? When? Oh, my!
ReplyDelete