I reached my lowest weight in over ten years in December 2008. Then came Christmas. And since then, I've been eating out more frequently, especially during my friend Bonnie's visit last week. I'm noticing my clothes are fitting a little tighter, and the point on the scales that I had reached is slipping further and further away again. So today I registered on The Daily Plate. It seems to have a massive food database, which is a bonus given my odd eating habits. We'll see how well I keep up with it.
There's a permanent link to my TDP profile over on the sidebar → which is an open invitation for my readers to follow along and nag me if I seem to have slipped in my reporting, or gone over my limits.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go and not have an afternoon snack. I'll be writing more about Bonnie's visit in a future post.








After the holidays, I topped off at the heaviest I've ever been this January. Fortunately, I've been able to whittle back to where I was in October. But I need to be less than THAT, too. My five pound weight loss last week? I'm sure that it was entirely due to cutting fruit juice out of my diet. You're probably going to do better than me by keeping track, though when I've kept track, I'm in the ballpark of 1500 calories a day. Here's hoping...
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Carrots were $1.25 a bag this week so I'm all stocked up on healthy snacks. I am bought some delicious white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies from Subway, but let's not go there...
ReplyDelete