Monday, March 9, 2009

Cuteness

It's been a week since I last posted. I have nothing new to say, so have some animal cuteness instead. (Yes, I totally forgot to change the resolution on my cameraphone before shooting this. Just imagine the quality is better.)

2 comments:

  1. Raised to be terrified of snakes, I'm not sure I could ever find one "cute"! The squirrel definitely is...I'd love to see one of the grays or reds in my backyard if they saw him running around!

    My cat, Frankie, will roll off the edge of something and glare at me exactly the same way, whether I'm petting him or I'm across the room, he's absolutely sure I had something to do with his predicament, it couldn't have been him!

    Thank you for the smile this brought this morning!

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Giz! (Don't tell him I saw this video or I'll never see him! ;-) )

    ReplyDelete