Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sasha Dolls

I briefly mentioned making a Cub Scout uniform for a boy doll in my previous post. That led me to intense Googling for a series of dolls I had at the time, and I finally found them. Sasha Dolls. Not to everyone's taste, but to me they were "family". I owned three, and managed to find pictures on the web of the model/hair colors I had. Here they are, with the names I gave them:

And now that that's out of the way, I will stop posting the URLs for them into my unsuspecting friends' chat windows, and head for bed. Back to work tomorrow after a long weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I find them extraordinarily creepy. But I like creepy. Paste away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're adorable! Oh, and thanks for sharing your story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I think they're cute:) Thankies for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would've loved those as a kid. I had some kind of doll in the early 80's that I called my "Jenni doll". I think it was an "American girl doll": http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/static/dolls.jsf/uniqueId/2/nodeId/11/webMenuId/5/sName/Dolls

    ReplyDelete